Photography Project: The Vibrant City

Sunday, February 07, 2016

From a quiet and idyllic town, Valenzuela has bloomed to a modernized and vibrant city.

You might not be familiar with it, but I’m sure you also have this place which makes you feel comfortable and safe every time you’re there – a place you call “home.” It’s been 18 years now since this city has embraced me like its own, and has witnessed all my triumphs and heartbreaks. I think that’s why we have that emotional attachment to places that’s been our silent listener; its busy streets calmed our hearts, and its people made us feel a stranger in times we need it the most.

Since then, I’ve always wanted to capture its beauty, so I decided to create a photography project for my beloved city. I’ll try to update this post once in a while for newly added photos, but you can also browse my Facebook page if you find this interesting. J


Do you also have a city closest to your heart? Tell me more about it in the comments section. J

A Child's Christmas

I wondered how this kid will celebrate Christmas Day. I hope he will be showered with love and be blessed with a happy family, because I used to dream like it before.

A Road to Life

Each one of us has a different road to take. It may not be smooth all the time but we can always rely on one thing: it won't always be rough. J

Solitary

I have a lot of shots with him as my subject, but this was my favourite. I don't know, but for me, this carries an emotion I couldn't fathom that makes it more mysterious.

You Might Also Like

0 comments