DIY Tutorial: Cardboard Vase

Saturday, December 12, 2015



What you’ll need:
1.       Cardboard
2.       Ruler
3.       Glue
4.       Scissor
5.       Paper Strips (you’ll need a lot of these)
6.       Spray Paint (Gold)
7.       White Paper Tape
8.       Newspaper
9.   Mask

Instructions:
1.       Decide the shape of the box you’re going to make. I opted for an octagon-shaped box here. :P
2.       Cut your cardboard with the number of sides you’re going to make. In my case, I have 8 rectangular pieces then an octagon-shaped piece for my base.
3.       Glue each piece one by one to the base.
4.       Let it dry and secure them after by a white paper tape.
5.       Prepare your white paper strips to cover your box.
6.       After it was all dried up, prepare your spray paint. In my case, I used gold.
7.       Prepare your newspaper and mask before spraying. Make sure to do this outside.
8.       Voila! J

Have you tried this before? Please tell me your experience! J

You Might Also Like

0 comments