Staycation at Privato Hotel

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


Yep, that’s how happy I am with my stay at Privato Hotel.

I always love staycations. The comfort of soft linens hugging your body and the best tasting food that makes you crave for more always get me.

If you want this as badly as me, well, you’re in for a treat!

My friend and I decided to book an overnight stay at Privato Hotel via Deal Grocer. Our transaction with the said deal site was as hassle-free as my booking with MetroDeal for Hotel H2O. We availed the Double Deluxe Queen Stay for 2 with Buffet Breakfast, this was months ago though, I think they have a new promo including massage.

 Source: Privato Hotel website

It was my second time to visit this Italian-inspired and lifestyle hotel, since this was also the hotel my first bride chose for her wedding preps. I love how contemporary it was from the lounge to its rooms. I was able to visit their One Bedroom Suite with Kitchen back then, and it was as cozy as a little home.

Source: Privato Hotel website

We were so excited on how photogenic the whole place was, we just took photos of ourserlves the whole time (thus the lack of decent hotel photos, sorry)! Aside from the sumptuous buffer breakfast at Piazza Privato, we were also given access to the Verona Roof Deck Bar (where my header was taken), and the swimming pool. The pool was smaller than I expected though, but relaxing nevertheless to have the cityscape around you. 

Chilling inside the Verona Roof Deck Bar. How quaint is that masterpiece in the background! 

 Contemporary arts like this will greet you in the lobby.  

Not only their rooms were cozy, but was also perfect for taking photos with natural light.


For more details about the hotel, please visit http://www.privatohotel.com/. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments