Pre-Debut Shoot: Geneva

Sunday, April 03, 2016


A common friend introduced me to Geneva, and we just chatted via Messenger planning for her pre-debut shoot. Jhen wanted those candid shots, but still prefer the shoot to be as casual as possible. With the help of her friends and my sister, we were able to pull off four outfits before the park closes. She’s such a sweet and fun girl, and I enjoyed the shoot as much as I enjoyed their company.

Since this is a late post, I just would like to wish my muse all the good things in life and to never fear to look for adventures. :)

Location: Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife
Photographer: (me) May Molina
Debutant: Geneva Valeda

Special thanks to: Jasmine, Reeve, Rodel, and Almira

Please click here for the complete set. 

















You Might Also Like

0 comments