Pre-Debut Shoot: Alexis

Thursday, February 11, 2016



A few weeks before she turns legal, Alexis asked me to have a pre-debut shoot. I’ve worked with this gorgeous girl before, and now that she’s turning a lady, I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

Alexis opted for a street-themed shoot – just casual with no heavy make-up and the usual long gowns. She is such a free spirited one and that’s one of the things I love about her. This girl just know what she wants and will push to anything as long as she’s having fun.

It melts my heart how she’s happy with her photos, especially when she put a lot of hearts in her message. I hope I was able to capture her beauty inside and out. Our very own Hailee Steinfeld / Sofia Andres!

Have a happy birthday, Alexis Katrina! J

More photos here.  
















You Might Also Like

0 comments